Powered By Blogger

WELCOME!

Welcome to my blog. I'm really new at this and not very good at keeping up with it. I'm sort of "stumbling" through life - giving all Glory to God for giving Jesus to die for me so I may have His love and grace!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pacific NW Vacation






I have to say that this vacation has been the fullest one I've had. We started Seatac Airport arriving on October 1 and drove to Greenwater, WA to the Buck Creek Christian Retreat Center in the Snoqualmie National Forest. From there we have been on both sides of Mt. Rainier traveled the Oregon coast along Hwy 101 to Florence and back North ending now in Seatac for our last leg of this amazing trip. We are finally relaxing a bit tonight in our hotel. It will be really nice to get up in the morning and NOT have to rush to pack up and leave again to drive to the next destination. We will be staying here until we leave Tuesday morning to fly back to Texas. We are going to spend a little time at the Pike's Market and of course the Original Starbucks, Jack's favorite store. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed the real thing. These are memories that will last for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment